Próxima convocatoria: 2 de Octubre de 2017
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
For the A1, no knowledge of Spanish is required. From the first day of the course, students begin to speak Spanish and throughout the modules, they learn to express needs, to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very common, as well as basic sentences aimed at meeting immediate needs.The virtual campus is the online workspace that houses all resources and facilitates communication between teachers and classmates. On it, you will find:
1. Virtual ClassroomsEach course has a classroom, from which you can:
- A wide variety of pedagogical resources to prepare your coursework, organized in sequence from the key ideas to supplementary materials recommended to develop in-depth knowledge and help you achieve your individual goals.
- Management of course activities: For posting and consultation of grades obtained on activities included on the continuous assessment of the students’ performance.
2. The AgendaThe agenda allows you to view all of your activities and tasks, personalizing the display by month, week or day, as you prefer, to optimize management and organization of your studies. You will see the dates and times of:
- Live online lectures
3. Communication ToolsThese tools will allow you to be in daily contact with professors and other students:
- Personal e-mail
- Forums: to share information and clarify questions
- Chats: to maintain direct contact with your classmates
- Bulletin board
- Last-minute communications
4. ResourcesThese include the Library, where you can find books and digital documents to prepare your coursework; and the academic Administrative Offices, where you can complete all necessary bureaucratic procedures and forms online.
Clases en directo, sin desplazamientos
Como una clase presencial pero con las ventajas de la web 2.0: puedes ver al profesor, seguir su presentación en la pizarra virtual, hacerle preguntas y obtener respuestas en directo.
Un tutor personal que te acompaña desde el primer día
Además de todas las herramientas de estudio que tienes a tu disposición, se te asigna un tutor que te guía y ayuda en todo momento para que avances en tus conocimientos.