Limited places available
Start: November 2017
In pursuing this program your managerial capabilities for analyzing business problems, as well as proposing and implementing successful solutions will be enhanced. You will became an entrepreneurial change agent, a business leader mindful of the global context and skillful at navigating the local framework.
UNIR is a member of the most prestigious and influential international accreditation organizations in the world:
The IMBA will provide you with a well rounded vision of general business practices and the tools needed to become a successful decision maker. At UNIR’s IMBA:
- Official status: is an official Master degree program recognized by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Program design: developed by global business leaders.
- International markets: manage businesses that operate in different international environments and become familiar with companies’ internalization processes.
- Managerial and negotiation capabilities: acquire the skills needed for decision-making and developing projects, as well as for negotiating and for leading work teams.
- Entrepreneurship: grow business projects in different markets.
- Digital world: expand your knowledge of the digital environment and use it to create new business models.
- Practice decision making by working with the case method.
- Experience online classes with prestigious managers.
- Train by doing professional internships.
- Attend live online classes or watch them pre-recorded as often as needed whenever you wish.
- Capitalize your personal tutor to answer your questions and accompany you until your graduation.
“I chose to pursue this Master’s at the UNIR because I had heard good things about the University, the versatility that online studies provide and the MBA itself: in fact, the programme has recently been ranked # 1 among programmes of this kind”
Juan Ibáñez, student in the Máster Universitario en Dirección y Administración de Empresas