Limited places available
Ask for fellowship and discounts
Start: october 2018
In pursuing this program your managerial capabilities for analyzing business problems, as well as proposing and implementing successful solutions will be enhanced. You will became an entrepreneurial change agent, a business leader mindful of the global context and skillful at navigating the local framework.
UNIR is a member of the most prestigious and influential international accreditation organizations in the world:
The MBA will provide you with a well rounded vision of general business practices and the tools needed to become a successful decision maker. At UNIR’s IMBA:
- Official status: is an official Master degree program recognized by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Program design: developed by global business leaders.
- International markets: manage businesses that operate in different international environments and become familiar with companies’ internalization processes.
- Managerial and negotiation capabilities: acquire the skills needed for decision-making and developing projects, as well as for negotiating and for leading work teams.
- Entrepreneurship: grow business projects in different markets.
- Digital world: expand your knowledge of the digital environment and use it to create new business models.
- Practice decision making by working with the case method.
- Experience online classes with prestigious managers.
- Train by doing professional internships.
- Attend live online classes or watch them pre-recorded as often as needed whenever you wish.
- Capitalize your personal tutor to answer your questions and accompany you until your graduation.
“Live online classes have nothing different from real classes as in real time, you see the teachers and the class mates and discuss as you are in one room. I have learnt so much and this degree prepared me swiftly to get much greater responsibilities in my career”
Yusuf Yaran - Student UNIR´s IMBA from Malaysia
“Now, I feel ready and motivated to succeed in the changing market place.”
Paloma Arenales - Student UNIR´s IMBA from Spain
“I wanted to pursue an online MBA that was recognized internationally, was affordable and which would help me gain practical knowledge which I could use at my workplace. I have bonded with class fellows and faculty from around the world.
Fahim Zuberi - Student UNIR´s IMBA from Pakistan